Monday, March 13, 2006

This blog

Hi! Wellcome to Toupeira! I hope that this blog will be a funny place to everybody.

In this blog i will be write all that i like and all that i feel about my world.

I live in Portugal, i have the licenciate's degree of Social Communication, but i don't get a job. Now i 'm in formation in ACAPO- Associacao De Cegos e Ambliopes de Portugal. I was born with a disability in my eyes and i jus have 10% of vision.

My interests are Sport, music, computers, photos and pets- dogs and cats.

I'm an athlete that already represented my country in 3 competitions between 1999 and 2001. I have some national titles too. Last year my career was stopped because the glaucoma and the 3 surgeries in my eyes to controle it. I came back to Sport at the end of 2005.

I enjoy Cycling- my favourite team is Rabobank-, Athletics and soccer. Sport will have an important place in this blog, especially the Sport for blind and visually impaired People.

And what can i say about me? I don't speak good English and i must training . To write some messages in Englis in the blog is a good way to remember it. You can help me.

1 comment:

oToupeira said...

Olá Toupeira... eu tb sou 'um' Toupeira!
Interessante, as coisas q se encontram qd procuramos o "nosso" nome ;)